Smile makeover in Redlands can give you the confidence to pursue your dreams and reach your fullest potential.If you are interested in improving your smile, our Redlands dentists can help. Dr. Eki Odufalu and the team at Tri-City Family Dental specialize in creating beautiful smiles. We would be happy to discuss your options and help you achieve the smile of your dreams. At our dental practice, we specialize in cosmetic dentistry procedures that can improve your smile. Patients throughout California come to us because we have a reputation for excellence. To learn more about our services, call us at (909) 798-5777 to schedule an appointment.
Smile Makeover in Redlands, CA
Is Smile makeover important?
A smile makeover can be an important part of improving your self-confidence and image. If you are not happy with the way your smile looks, a smile makeover can give you the boost you need to feel better about yourself. There are many different ways to improve the look of your smile, and a professional can help you choose the best option for you. Smile makeover is a type of cosmetic dentistry that refers to improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, and bite. It is often done to address aesthetic concerns such as stained, chipped, or crooked teeth. However, it can also be done to improve the function of a person’s teeth, such as correcting bite problems or addressing tooth wear.
Smile Makeover Procedures
There are many different procedures that can be used to achieve the desired result, and the choice of procedures will be determined by the specific goals that you hope to achieve. Some of the most common procedures used in a smile makeover include teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and gum reshaping.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the process of bleaching your teeth to make them look younger and brighter. The bleaching process uses either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, which breaks down into hydrogen peroxide. The chemical reaction caused by the breakdown of carbamide peroxide produces oxygen bubbles, which whiten your teeth by breaking down stains into smaller pieces. If you have had an implant treatment and it did not go well, our Dentists at Redland Family Dental can help you get back on track. After all, it is what we specialize in.
- Dental Veneers: Dental Veneers are a great way to improve the look of your teeth and smile. They are made of thin pieces of porcelain that are custom made to fit over the front surface of your teeth. They are bonded to your natural teeth and can be used to cover up chips, cracks, stains, and gaps. If you are considering getting dental veneers, be sure to talk to your dentist about the best option for you.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are a type of dental restoration that is used to cover a tooth that is damaged or decayed. Crowns are also used to improve the appearance of a tooth that is misshapen or discolored. Crowns can be crafted from different types of materials, including porcelain, ceramic, and metal.
Contact us online or call (909) 798-5777 today to book your free consultation with Tri-City Family Dental.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can help improve the appearance of your teeth and enhance your quality of life. These procedures can provide you with the confidence to smile and enjoy life to the fullest. Although cosmetic dental treatments are mostly aesthetic, they have also been shown to offer many restorative benefits. At Tri-City Family Dental, Dr. Eki Odufalu specializes in various cosmetic dentistry procedures and treatments that can restore your smile and oral functionality. Here are some of the main advantages of these procedures:
- Improved Diet: Despite popular belief, cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about improving your appearance. The field can also help resolve several pressing oral health problems, including those related to nutrition and diet. People with missing molars may have difficulty eating a balanced diet due to their inability to properly chew and grind food. Cosmetic dentistry can fix this problem with artificial teeth and dental implants.
- Improved Self-Confidence: Poor oral health can lead to low self-esteem and social isolation, according to research. Missing or discolored teeth can make people feel self-conscious in social situations, causing them to avoid interactions altogether. Missing teeth can negatively impact a person’s confidence and quality of life. Replacing missing teeth with crowns or bridges, and whitening discolored teeth, can help restore confidence and improve quality of life.
Call us at (909) 798-5777 today to schedule your visit. We offer free over-the-phone consultations for all new and existing patients.
Contact Our Redlands Dental Office!!
We invite you to visit our Redlands dental clinic. Our skilled professionals provide high-quality care and services. We are excited to meet you and help with all of your dental needs!