We have implemented some changes with regards to COVID-19 in time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• We are minimizing the amount of paperwork in the office and going to secure digital forms.
• Please wear your face mask into the office and keep it on while in the waiting room.
• You will be asked to please wash your hands when you enter the office.
• We will be taking your temperature for our records
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those questions again when you are in the office.
• We may have to implement a curbside waiting room to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times in the office.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
• We can only have two members of a family at any given appointment.
• Our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines since those are difficult to clean and disinfect.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. Thank you for trusting us with your dental care.
Dr Eki Odufalu DDS and Team